MicroFree® Cordless Surgical Small Bone Power System
MicroFree® Product Overview
The Hall® MicroFree® System features cordless, battery-powered, pencil-grip instruments for small bone application that are designed to provide the freedom of a cordless device, while delivering the power surgeons need.
Designed with Comfort and Precision in Mind
- Cordless Design: Eliminates the inconvenience of cords and awkward hand positioning, allowing for improved maneuverability.
- Ergonomic: These well-balanced ergonomic handpieces are designed to feel and work comfortably in surgeons’ hands.1
- Precision: Hall MicroFree handpieces come in a surgeon-preferred pencil-grip design which helps provide precise cutting. The pencil-grip design is ideal for tight anatomical spaces and is engineered to enable maneuverability, precision placement, and improved line of sight that can be challenging with a pistol-grip handpiece.
- High-performance Lithium-ion Technology: Provides the torque, power, and performance surgeons need within a battery-powered device.
- Less Risk of Infection: May reduce the potential risk contributing to SSIs, caused by unsecured power cords compromising the sterile field.
- Backward-Forward Compatibility: Like most Hall Systems, MicroFree is designed to be both backward and forward compatible - delivering greater long-term value for your investment.
- Optimize Your SPD: Hall MicroFree’s UL- approved batteries are autoclavable. This means they can be placed in the same tray as the handpieces and attachments.
- Less Waste: Autoclavable batteries eliminate the need for “blue wrap”.
- IPX 6, IPX 8, IPX 9 Rated: Protected from moisture intrusion and fully autoclavable. Eliminates the need for more expensive STERRAD battery sterilization. UL-approved hermetically sealed power units allow the entire system to be sterilized together.2
Hall® MicroFree® Wire Driver
- The MicroFree Wire Driver combines the comfort and precision of a pencil-grip handpiece with cordless freedom of motion. The MicroFree Wire Driver is manufactured to the same standards of performance and reliability that you expect from Hall Powered Instruments.
- 6 handpieces
- 1 Mini-Driver™
- MicroFree® Power Unit
- Small Lithium Battery
- 2 Sterilization Trays
Schedule A Demo
1Data on File. TR17-00810, TR17-01199
2Data of File; UL Report No. E350964-D1000-1/A1/C0 (2019-08-21).
Hall MicroFree Handpieces
Hall® MicroFree® Medium Speed Drill
Hall® MicroFree® Sagittal Saw
Hall® MicroFree® Oscillating Saw
Hall® MicroFree® Reciprocating Saw
Hall MicroFree Mini-Driver
Hall MicroFree Power Unit
Hall Small Lithium Battery
Hall MicroFree Adapter and Charger
Large Bone Capital
Two Trigger Wire Driver
|Range||0.70 - 1.60mm (0.028 - 0.062in)|
Two Trigger Pin Driver
|Range||1.80 - 4.00mm (0.071 - 0.157in)|
Hall MicroFree Sterilization Containers
1/2 Size Procedure Specific Insert
1/2 Size Rigid Container
Accessories Bur Guards
Long Bur Guard
Extra-Long Bur Guard
CONMED is committed to providing our customers with best-in-class customer service. Below are some quick links to CONMED product information that is easily accessible online. For additional assistance or to speak to a CONMED Customer Service Representative to order these CONMED products click here.