In addition to on-site training utilizing our mobile Lab-in-a-Box all-in-one workstations, CONMED has state-of-the-art surgical anatomy laboratories as well as partnerships with Medical Associations for continuing medical education (CME) programs.
State-of-the Art CONMED Learning Centers
Located in Clearwater, Florida and New York, NY, events at CONMED Learning Centers feature unparalleled technology, events and faculty including:
- Workstations equipped with our latest technologies for surgical instruction
- Fully licensed for instruction on human cadaver specimens
- Didactic learning facilities for any size group
- Learn about the latest treatment trends with world renowned faculty
- Opportunity to meet and interact with specialists from around the country and around the globe
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Opportunities
In support of certified continuing medical education programs, CONMED is proud to be a strong contributor to professional societies including AAOS, AANA, AOSSM, ASES, and ISAKOS. As a Platinum Corporate Donor for the AAOS Orthopaedic Learning Center in Rosemont, Illinois, CONMED has provided eight state-of-the-art surgical workstations that are available to surgeons who attend their CME programs.