FIT® Biliary Stone Balloon
FIT® Product Overview
Designed by endoscopists for endoscopists, CONMED’s New FIT® (Flexible Intelligent Therapy) SW Stone Balloon adjusts to the duct size to ensure the easy removal of biliary stones. The NEW FIT® Biliary Stone Balloon inflates to ranges from 9mm up to 22mm reducing the need to change devices.
One Balloon for Any Size Duct
- Expandable from 9mm-22mm, the FIT balloon adjusts to the caliber of the bile duct
- Helps provide effective occlusion by adjusting size to the desired duct
- Designed to easily accommodate anatomical variations
- Reduces need to exchange devices mid-procedure
Designed to Reduce Resistance & Bursting
- Rugged yet pliable, adjusts to most duct sizes to match the patient anatomy and easily remove stones
- Transparent material allows for better visualization when compared to other market-leading biliary stone balloons
- Radiopaque marker band for visibility under fluoroscopy
Dual-Injection Ports Help Reduce Intraductal Pressure
- Choice of proximal or distal injection helps decrease unnecessary contrast injection into hepatic ducts and can help reduce fluoroscopy time with dual injection ports.
Unlike current market-leading biliary stone balloons, FIT® is not made with natural rubber latex.
CONMED Biliary Assurance Program
CONMED stands behind the FIT® Biliary Stone Balloon and its ability to make it through even the toughest cases without breakage. Reduction in balloon breakage during the procedure can help with shortened procedures and less cost by using only one balloon per procedure.*
FIT Biliary Stone Balloons
|Cath O D||7F|
FIT® Long Wire Stone Balloon, 9-22mm
|Cath O D||7F|
CONMED is committed to providing our customers with best-in-class customer service. Below are some quick links to CONMED product information that is easily accessible online. For additional assistance or to speak to a CONMED Customer Service Representative to order these CONMED products click here.