The HelixAR™ is intended for both open and laparoscopic procedures.
Monopolar Specialty Modes:
- Laparoscopic: Limits voltage to 2700V in Lap Mode, helping reduce the risks of inadvertent burns from capacitive coupling
- Fluids: Rapid energy initiation for immediate clinical effect in high load/low impedance conditions
- Pulse Coag: Pulsing bursts of coagulation for controlled hemostasis with reduced tissue carbonization
- Argon Dissect: Works with the CONMED dissecting electrode to provide argon enhanced cutting with four varying levels of hemostasis
- Pulse Argon: Provides controlled hemostasis for small surface bleeders with four pulse timings