LED Monitors 26” and 32” HD LED Backlit Medical Grade Monitors and Wireless System
LED Monitors Product Overview
Upgrade your OR to the next generation of vivid clinical visualization with CONMED’s NEW HD LED Medical Grade Monitors and with our NEW Wireless System for your 2nd monitor. These monitors are designed to provide surgeons with the optimal surgical image for multi-specialty procedures, as well as superior color reproduction and visualization of critical anatomical structures.
LED Backlight technology with auto adjusting feature (if preferred).
- Rapid signal detection, robust mode tables
- Artifact-free HD images
- Environment friendly - uses less energy overall (power consumption) with zero mercury.
- Calibrated to clinical color spectrum (BT709 Industry Standard).
- Image pan, zoom, freeze, picture-in-picture, picture-by-picture
- Supports wider range of digital and analog inputs/outputs including dual DVI, dual 3G SDI and SOG.
- Allows for Fiber optic capability
- On-board +5V DC out power for smaller component needs (including wireless accessories).
Monitor Cover, 26"
HD LED, LCD Monitor, 32 IN
Monitor Cover, 32"
HD Wireless Kit
HD Wireless Kit w/ Signal Conditioner
For VP47** series monitors with 5 pin SL4 power connector
For Legacy Monitors with 3 pin XLR power connect
For Legacy Monitors with 3 pin, SL4 power connector
External Fiber Optics Module 4 Channel
External Fiber Module
|Connector (transmitter)||DVI-D (male), SC connector (female) I Connector (receiver)|
CONMED is committed to providing our customers with best-in-class customer service. Below are some quick links to CONMED product information that is easily accessible online. For additional assistance or to speak to a CONMED Customer Service Representative to order these CONMED products click here.