uhd-4mm-arthroscopes Product Overview
CONMED’s UHD 4mm QuickLatch™ Arthroscopes and accessories provide increased clarity and detail that allows for more vivid images than our previous HD scopes. CONMED can now offer higher quality optics throughout the whole imaging chain, for a quality image in Orthopedics and ENT.
- More Consistent Clarity and Brightness
- With an increase in the optical quality, improvements in light transmission and an overall increase in clarity and brightness from the center of the image all the way to the perimeter.
- Realistic Representation
- Improved resolution and depth of field bring attention to critical details and provide a realistic perception of the working cavity.
- Shorter Working Length
- The redesign of the 4mm arthroscope shortened the working length from 170mm to 157mm.
- For faster turnaround time, increased efficiency and lower sterilization costs.
- Sapphire Lens
- Sapphire is used on the distal tip of the lens because it is more scratch resistant than conventional optical glass.
Double Stopcock QuickLatch™ Bridge
Double Stopcock QuickLatch™ Bridge, Reverse Light Post
28 cm Switching Stick
Ultra HD 4mm, 30º Scope, 157mm WL
Ultra HD 4mm, 30º Scope, Reverse Light Post, 157mm WL
Ultra HD 4mm, 70º Scope, 157mm WL
Sheath System for 4mm Arthroscope
5.5mm, Single Stopcock Arthroscope Sheath System, Reverse Light Post
5.5mm, Double Stopcock Arthroscope Sheath System
5.5mm, Double Stopcock Arthroscope Sheath System, Reverse Light Post
5.9mm, Double Stopcock Arthroscope Sheath System
5.9mm, Double Stopcock Arthroscope Sheath System, Reverse Light Post
QuickLatch Bridge Systems
4.0mm, Blunt Obturator
4.0mm, Conical Obturator
4.0mm, Sharp Trocar
36 cm Switching Stick
CONMED is committed to providing our customers with best-in-class customer service. Below are some quick links to CONMED product information that is easily accessible online. For additional assistance or to speak to a CONMED Customer Service Representative to order these CONMED products click here.