4k-monitors Product Overview
SONY 4K 31-inch* Medical Display
Offers clarity that’s critical for seeing nuances of color and detail so important to minimally invasive procedures, general surgery, and medical education and training.
- 4K Ultra HD resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels)
- HD/SD to 4K upscaling - natural 4K view of lower resolution images
- Extremely bright images with incredible definition and virtually no pixilation
- Unique OptiContrast Panel allows for rich, high-contrast images and reduces glare and reflection
- A.I.M.E. technology to adjust the view for enhancing structure and color
- Wider color gamut - complies with ITU-R recommendation BT.2020
- Narrow bezel
- Intuitive operation and simple set-up
- Zoom function - 1x, 1.2x, or 2x while retaining high image resolution
- Variety of display modes: Mirror image, Side-by-side, Picture-in-picture, Picture-out-picture
- Quad View mode for seeing four images in full HD (1920 x 1080) at once
- 2D/3D switching
*Viewable area, measured diagonally
Designed to help surgeons provide the best possible treatment for their patients, CONMED’s commitment to enhancing clinical visualization continues with the NEW 32”* 4K UHD Surgical Display Monitors.
These monitors deliver the latest UHD 4K image to both advanced digital OR applications as well as traditional video towers – providing four times the resolution of HD technology. Combined with our 4K UHD scopes, this solution provides 4K imaging at the beginning and end of the optical chain.
- 4K Ultra-High Definition
- Over 1 billion colors displayed and 4x the resolution of HD
- Designed to increase visualization of critical anatomical structures
- Ability to Create Customized Settings
- OR staff can create customized settings based on user preferences
- Designed to help surgeons provide better care with optimized color reproduction
- Integrated Features
- Image pan, zoom, freeze, and picture-in-picture (PiP) functionality
- Fanless Cooling
- With fanless monitor temperature management, the VP4932 is sterile field friendly
- System Benefits
- Widescreen 17:9 Aspect Ratio
- Features optional LED backlight technology
- Rapid signal detection, robust mode tables
*Diagonal screen size 31 inch.
CONMED is committed to providing our customers with best-in-class customer service. Below are some quick links to CONMED product information that is easily accessible online. For additional assistance or to speak to a CONMED Customer Service Representative to order these CONMED products click here.