CMS9000™ Content Management System
CMS9000™ Product Overview
With features like multi-channel Full HD recording, wireless connectivity, integration with hospital electronic health record (EHR) networks, live streaming, an improved iOS app (iPad and iPhone) and more, the CMS9000 represents CONMED’s next generation of high definition image capture system that’s designed to improve how hospitals manage surgical footage both in and out of the OR.
Features and Benefits
- Wi-Fi Connection to Hospital EMR Networks
- Designed to improve efficiency, convenience and compliance with HIPAA standards. This system allows facilities to wirelessly (or wired) interface data, images & video with select EMR/PACS systems.
- Integrated iPad/iPhone App
- The MedXStream™ iPad/iPhone App allows users to connect securely, wirelessly and instantly to access their audio and video for review, annotation, playback, and surgical reporting.
- Live, Full HD Streaming over IP
- System allows for live, HD video and audio streaming. This is an ideal application for education/institutional and training applications.
- Integrated Data Security
- User-based security features, based on the principals of separation of duties and least privilege, such as credentialing, user auditing, session time-out, automatic data encryption (at rest and in transit). OS Lock-out and the ability to define access by user role to address cybersecurity concerns regarding HIPAA & GDPR.
- Customizable User Profiles
- Designed to help reduce OR set-up time. Users can customize their settings and preferences and then save them for future uses. Settings can also be exported to other CMS9000 devices across your facility.
15" LCD Medical Touch Screen Monitor
CMS34 Stand Only
|USB Version 3||USB 3.0 2x in front; 4x in back external drives|
|USB Version 2||USB 2.0 2x on back options; printers, touchscreen, keyboard|
|HDMI Out||To display last image on separate monitor (secondary display)|
|Display Port Out||For communication with DRS34 (primary display)|
|Trigger Inputs||3.5mm 2.5mm; trigger inputs for still capture & record function|
|2x Network Ethernet Ports||Network connectivity|
|WiFi AC Hotspot||Connection point with mobile devices|
|HDMI in 2x||1080p 60fps Recording|
|Serial Ports||2x RS232, foot pedal, etc.|
|Mic Inputs||1x in back. Voice annotations, Voice recording in video.|
|Audio Outputs||1x in back. Still capture and record cue, repeat captured voice annotation, audio playback from video recording.|
|Power Requirements||100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3.4 A to 1.4 A|
|Controller||12.50" h x 8.13' w x 16.75' l (31.70cm w x 20.70cm h x 42.50cm d)|
|Weight||25.30 lbs (11.50 kg)|
CONMED is committed to providing our customers with best-in-class customer service. Below are some quick links to CONMED product information that is easily accessible online. For additional assistance or to speak to a CONMED Customer Service Representative to order these CONMED products click here.