Discover the ERCP system
where performance is guaranteed.
The self-expanding GORE® VIABIL® Short Wire Biliary Endoprosthesis is the only fully-covered metal stent with
anti-migration technology proven to minimize the risk of reintervention. Additionally, it offers substantiated evidence
in studies that demonstrate sustained long-term patency5,6:
Demonstrated low migrations - Fully covered
• Securely holds the device within the duct to minimize the
risk of migration, with a reported 0–1.4% migration rate
range outperforming BOSTON SCIENTIFIC WALLFLEX Biliary
RX Fully Covered Stent migration rates ranging up to 0–13%.1
Designed to Reduce Resistance & Bursting
• Optimal balance of Radial and Axial force provides
the right fit and flexibility to help prevent migration and
Durable, non-porous FEP / ePTFE liner
• Proven highest patency helps provide a high standard of
palliative care for your patients.5,6
• Clinical performance demonstrates GORE® VIABIL® Biliary
Endoprosthesis maintains higher primary patency than the
leading competitor at 3, 6, and 12-months.5,6
• Improved long-term patency can mean an improved quality
of life for patients.
With a 0.2% average reported migration rate, we’re so confident in these outcomes GORE will replace it* if a migration occurs.*
Designed by endoscopists for endoscopists, CONMED’s New
FIT™ (Flexible Intelligent Therapy) SW Stone Balloon adjusts to the duct size to ensure the easy removal of biliary stones. The NEW FIT™ Biliary Stone Balloon inflates to ranges from 9mm
up to 22mm reducing the need to change device
One Balloon for Any Size Ducts.
• Expandable from 9mm-22mm, the FIT balloon
adjusts to the caliber of the bile duct
• Helps provide effective occlusion by adjusting size
to the desired duct
• Allows for better visualization due to its transparent material
• Rugged yet pliable, adjusts to most duct sizes to match the patient anatomy and easily remove stones
not made with natural rubber latex
• Choice of proximal or distal injection helps decrease unnecessary contrast injection into hepatic ducts and can
help reduce fluoroscopy time with dual injection ports.
FIT™ Biliary Stone Balloons are designed to make it through the toughest cases without breakage – and
if it does break, we’ll replace it.*
Compatible with short-wire ERCP techniques, CONMED’s NEW TruPass™ SW Papillotomes are designed to deliver guaranteed orientation and currently have one of the smallest tips of any .035” guidewire compatible triple lumen papillotomes available.
• The 4.3Fr tip is designed to improve cannulation performance and maneuverability.
1 Boston Scientific Autome™ RX brochure. ENDO-377606-AA May 2016.
2 Olympus, Medical.olympusamerica.com/products/clevercut 3v-digital-wire guided, Accessed on April 20, 2017
• The smooth tapered tip reduces tissue trauma to the papilla. Tips are also radiopaque to enable fluoroscopic visualization.
Integrated Lumen Technology for Optimal
• To facilitate cannulation, the guidewire exits the distal tip of
the TruPass™ papillotome through a central lumen. This helps
to position the guidewire axis more preferentially to help with
Color-Coded Cutting Wire Markers
• Easy visibility for determining papillotome
depth and cutting wire location.
We guarantee TruPass™ Papillotomes will orient between 11 and 1 o’clock to assist with cannulation or we’ll replace it.*
Comprised of proprietary Triton Alloy for extra stiffness, the NEW ACE™ Biliary Guidewire provides easy and effective pushability in the smaller .025 size – offering Endoscopists a simple solution for challenging wire guided cannulation within the pancreaticobiliary tract.
· Provides easy and effective pushability in the
smaller .025 size.
· Superelastic and kink-resistant properties
provide maximum control while helping make
sure the wire stays in place.
· To help reduce trauma, flexible, soft 10cm tip
is hydrophilic for minimally-invasive movement
through the pancreaticobiliary system.
|Additional CONMED Solutions|
*For Terms & Conditions, visit www.conmed.com/biliaryassurance
1W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Migration Summary for GORE® VIABIL® Biliary Endoprosthesis and BOSTON SCIENTIFIC WALLFLEX Biliary RX Fully Covered Stent. Flagstaff, AZ:W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc; 2017. [Literature Summary]. AW0010-EN3. 2W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Reduce the risk of reintervention. GORE® VIABIL® Biliary Endoprosthesis Assurance Brochure. Flagstaff, AZ: W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc; 2017. [Flyer]. AW0165-EN1. 3Isayama H, Mukai T, Itoi T, et al. Comparison of partially covered nitinol stents with partially covered stainless stents as a historical control in a multicenter study of distal malignant biliary obstruction: the WATCH study. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2012;76(1):84-92. 4Isayama H, Nakai Y, Toyokawa Y, et al. Measurement of radial and axial forces of biliary self-expandable metallic stents. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2009;70(1):37-44. 5Kitano M, Yamashita Y, Tanaka K, et al. Covered self-expandable metal stents with an anti-migration system improve patency duration without increased complications compared with uncovered stents for distal biliary obstruction caused by pancreatic carcinoma: a randomized multicenter trial. Am J Gastroenterol. 2013 Nov;108(11):1713-22. 6Krokidis M, Fanelli F, Orgera G, Bezzi M, Passariello R, Hatzidakis A. Percutaneous treatment of malignant jaundice due to extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: covered Viabil stent versus uncovered Wallstents. Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiology 2010;33(1):97-106.