- AirSeal® System - Product Brochure
- Clinician's Corner - Dr. Mottrie
- Clinician's Corner - Dr. Im
- Clinician's Corner - Dr. Landman
- AirSeal® versus Standard CO2 Pressure Insufflator - Clinical Summary
The AirSeal iFS is capable of operating in three distinct modes, each of which uses a specific filtered tube set to maximize system performance.
AirSeal Mode: Tri-Lumen Filtered Tube Set (ASM-EVAC)
-Creation and Maintenance of Pneumo
-Continuous Gas Delivery
Smoke Evacuation Mode: Dual-Lumen (Bifurcated) Smoke Evac Filtered Tube Set (SEM-EVAC)
-High Flow insufflation
Standard Insufflation Mode: Single Lumen Filtered Tube Set (SIM-TUB)
CONMED is committed to providing our customers with best-in-class customer service. Use the quick links below for product information that is accessible online. For additional assistance or to speak to a CONMED Customer Service Representative to order these CONMED products, click here.