The ENHANCE® line provides allograft solutions for small bone procedures such as mid-foot and fore-foot deformity correction, flatfoot deformity correction, interpositional arthroplasty, bone grafting, fracture reconstruction, and osteotomy fixation.
TruShot™ with Y-Knot®
- All-in-one delivery system eliminates unnecessary steps and extra time
Unique anchor deployment technology allows for shallow 10mm tunnel
Strong fixation with less bone removal and no hard anchors left behind
MicroFree™ Cordless Small Bone Power System
- Cordless design allows for improved maneuverability
- Ergonomic pencil grip design helps provide precise cutting
ENHANCE® Demineralized Cortical Fibers
- Versatile bone void filler comprised of 100% demineralized cortical bone
- Offers the ability to customize the rehydration process with BMA, PRP, whole blood, or saline
- Putty-like handling characteristics
- Simplifies the implantation of Cotton and Evans wedges
ENHANCE® Metatarsal Lengthening Allografts
- ENHANCE® Demineralized Cortical Fibers Brochure
- Osteoinductivity of MTF Flexible Cancellous Sheet with Bone Marrow Aspirate
- Calcaneal Lengthening & Osteotomy Wedges Brochure
Interested in Deformity Correction Surgical Techniques?
This material provides information regarding how to use CONMED medical devices and instruments in surgical procedures. Although reviewed by physicians it is not medical advice and each surgeon should use their own professional judgment before using to treat a particular patient. Surgeons should be trained in the use of such devices before surgery and should always refer to the product labeling including the Instructions for Use before using any medical device.