TBS Trade-In Program Values |
Equipment: ERBE ICC 200/300/APC 300, Valley Lab FX/FXC
|ESU + APC + CART
Equipment: ERBE VIO Series
|ESU + APC + CART
TBS Trade-in Program Terms & Conditions
- The following information is required:
- Make/Model number/Serial number of unit to be traded in
- Unit must qualify for TBS Trade-In Program, see your ConMed sales representative for details
- Offer is only good for one new Beamer unit per one trade-in unit.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other ConMed promotions
- The purchase will be invoiced at the quoted price for the new equipment. Trade-in value will be issued separately upon receipt of the used equipment.
* Please ask your ConMed sales representative for terms & conditions of the TBS Trade-in program.
TBS Loan-to-Own Program:
ConMed® is excited to announce the launch of the New TBS Loan-To-Own Program.
• No more worries about capital budget constraints
• Flexible program terms
• And Much more
You and your patients deserve the best.
A flexible, no risk, no capital outlay program tailored to bring Beamer cutting-edge APC technology to your GI suite. To upgrade, simply sign-up and pay only on procedures. This is a limited time offer so don't wait. Call your ConMed Sales Representative or customer service at 1-800-448-6506 to find out more.
It's Easy To Get Started
To find out if you qualify and/or to sign up for the New TBS Loan-To-Own Program, call your ConMed sales representative or customer service at 1-800-448-6506. Signing up for the program is fast and simple, so don't wait.
- Exceptional patient care with cutting-edge Beamer technology
- No Risk program
- No capital outlay
- Flexible program terms
- Easy to recognize ROI
For more information about Beamer™ equipment please visit, Beamer System CE600
A Flexible Program, That Works For You
Owning Beamer equipment through the TBS Loan-To-Own program is flexible and easy. The first step is to choose Beamer equipment that suits your needs. The next step is to determine the amount of ConMed Electrosurgical accessories. you will purchase throughout the length of the term. The program works in full-year increments with a maximum of four years. Once your term is met, you own the Beamer equipment.