With it's small size and innovative instrumentation, the Y-Knot® Flex System was designed to help achieve optimal anchor placement. The anchors provide up to 55% greater fixation strength than conventional 3.0mm press fit anchors while removing up to 80% less bone.1 The curved and percutaneous delivery systems enable delivery around a curve and perpendicular placement for posterior SLAP and inferior Bankart repairs.
This can also be used for PASTA repair, Distal and Proximal Biceps repair, and Lateral Ankle Instability.
NEW! Y-Knot® PRO Flex
The Y-Knot® PRO combines our Y-Knot® anchor with a new, cleat-less suture release technology. The Y-Knot® PRO:
- Eliminates the need for un-cleating sutures after implanting the anchor by providing a more efficient delivery system.
- Available on all Y-Knot® Flex anchors.
NEW! Y-Knot® Flex with Hi-Fi® Ribbon
Hi-Fi® Ribbon is a 1.3mm wide, flat, tie-able tape. Ribbon is:
- 2X wider than #2 suture for broader compression and increased tendon-to-bone interface
- 14.0% stronger than high-strength USP #2 suture 2
- Smaller knot stacks than USP #2 suture 3
Y-Knot® Flex with #2 Suture
#2 Hi-Fi® Suture is:
- A braided, non-absorbable suture for soft tissue repair designed to provide exceptional strength for knot tying while helping minimize tendon damage
- CONMED’s #2 Hi-Fi® Suture was shown to reduce mean cutting rate by over 50% when compared to FiberWire and FiberTape, which were more abrasive on the suture-tendon interface and led to higher tendon tear-through. 4
1 Data on file. White Paper. Summary of Peer Reviewed Literature: Fixation Strength Comparison of 1.3mm Y-Knot All-Suture Anchor to Other Glenoid Anchors in Cortical Bone. M2013360
2 Data on file: TR18-00183-1 and TR12-441
3 Data on file: TR17-01219
4 Deranlot J, Maurel N, Diop A, Nourissat G, et al. Abrasive Properties of Braided Polyblend Sutures in Cuff Tendon Repair: An in Vitro Biomechanical Study Exploring Regular and Tape Sutures. Arthroscopy 2014; 30:1569-73