24k® FLUID SYSTEM
Setting the standard for performance and ease of use.
Independent adjustments for pressure, flow and shaver suction.
Four Presets – Knee, Shoulder, Small Joint and Hip – vary the set pressure, flow rate and suction.
Clear Field – Combines tamponade and lavage to stop bleeders and flush the joint. One push gives you two
minutes at 20mmHg over set pressure before automatically returning to set pressure.
Declog Shaver Blade Feature – Reverses suction to the shaver blade, forcing the clog out the tip.
Drain – Stops inflow while running outflow to aid in draining fluid from the joint at the end of the case.
- The 24k® utilizes exclusive TIPS™ Technology and Inferred Pressure Sensing
- Large, easy to read screen displays
- Pressure Sensing Mode
- Operates as a simple inflow pump
- Operates as an inflow/outflow pump
- Operates as an inflow/outflow and shaver suction pump
- Operates as a laparoscopic lavage pump
- Intuitive one-step cassette loading for quick setup and priming
- Allows for adjustment of run/stop, set pressure, flow rate, shaver suction rate, clear field, shaver declog, and drain
- Automatic recognition for arthroscopic and laparoscopic tubing sets
- Easily fits on video carts
- Non-invasive connection between shaver sensor and shaver handpiece cord
- Detects when shaver handpiece is turned on and automatically switches the pump from outflow to suction