Building On a Strong Heritage
In 2004, CONMED acquired a majority of the products previously sold by C.R. Bard for use by endoscopic gastroenterologists and pulmonologists. From the same engineers who brought clinicians an impressive number of groundbreaking devices, CONMED continues the tradition of applied ingenuity.
With a 20 year history of supplying innovative products to the endoscopy based medical community; we continue to build our company on this strong foundation:
- First disposable biopsy forceps
- First directional biopsy forceps
- First non-compliant esophageal dilation balloon
- First one-piece disposable snare
- First band ligation
- First bipolar probes
- First argon beam coagulation
- And the list goes on...